Scholastic Reader: Ugly Animals
Buy this and your school gets $0.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Ugly yet adorable. The world’s weirdest critters in all their hideous glory. Who’s your favourite? Not long ago, the New York Times started a new craze: ugly is the new black. After printing an article about ugly animals, they were bombarded by readers who sent in their own pictures, each one trying to out-ugly the last! From naked mole rats to honey badgers, shock your friends with these freaky animal faces. Loads of silly fun – plus science facts about why being ugly helps these critters survive in the wild.
- A factual early reader from a bestselling series
- High-interest topic that children love to explore
- This Level 3 reader is ideal for growing readers
- Longer text to inspire and stimulate children
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages