Usborne Beginners: The Solar System
Part of the following packs:
Rated 4/5 from 4 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
What is the surface of Mars like? Why does Venus glow in the dark? How do scientists explore faraway planets? Beginner readers can find answers to these questions and more in this colourful information book. Illustrated with stunning photographs and illustrations accompanied by short, informative text developed with reading experts. Includes carefully selected internet-links to exciting websites about the Solar System.
May 28th, 2010
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.1; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
8booksEDGE: Slipstream Pack x8
Betsey Biggalow #3: Betsey Biggalow the Detective
Horrid Henry Early Reader #32: Horrid Henry and the Mummy's Curse
2booksRoddy Doyle Ages 9-11 Pair
5booksDK Braille Pack x 5
6copiesStreet Child x 6
- The Boy in the Dress
4booksPebble Plus: Celebrating Differences Pack x 4
- How To Change The World
- The Magic Spice Box: A Children's Cookbook with an Indian Twist!
- Look Inside the World of Bees
- Usborne Beginners: History Box Set (10 books)
Horrid Henry's Nits
- PM Writing 3: Meteors (PM Silver/Emerald) Levels 24, 25
- The Day the Crayons Quit
- Is There Anybody Out There?
Break the Mould
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End
- Usborne Beginners: Nature Box Set (10 books)
- Scholastic Classics: Frankenstein