There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly (Board Book)
Buy this and your school gets $1.36 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Greedy for a great rhyme? Try this funny favourite. Poke your fingers in the holes. Laugh like mad. Warning: this old lady has a very big appetite. Don’t stand too close: she’ll probably eat you up! Peep through the cutaway holes to see the creatures in her tummy wriggle and jiggle. She’s swallowed a fly, she’s swallowed a spider, she’s swallowed a cat… Whatever next?
- A traditional rhyme in a novelty peephole format
- Peek ahead by peeping into the old lady’s tummy
- Part of a bestselling series which children adore
- Structured verses build literacy and prediction skills
512 in ISBC ROW November 2017 Clubs
September 1st, 2000
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 18 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.