HP Squishy Act Bk with Pen Pack
Buy this and your school gets $3.05 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Write in this magical fill-in book about Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, with an amazing squishy Harry on the cover! When Harry is eleven years old, he’s sorted into Gryffindor house, where the brave and bold learn and hone their magic. Throughout the films, Harry proves that he’s brave – like when he defeats Lord Voldemort in the quest for the Sorcerer’s Stone, all the way through the epic cinematic Battle of Hogwarts.
- Fill in prompts, activities, and more in this fun-filled bravery-themed book.
- Learn how to draw Godric Gryffindor, the founder of Gryffindor house
- Write about the bravest thing you’ve ever done; and discover what you’d pull out of the Sorting Hat if you were in peril.
This guided book includes an adorably squishy Harry on the front cover plus pen and character topper!
186 in ROW Primary Autumn 2023
June 8th, 2023
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Numeracy Magnets: Multiplication Table Magnets (Years 4-5)
- Unicorn Academy: Sophie's Invi
- I Love Kittens Journal
- Plaid Butterfly Diary
- Scholastic Magnets: Fridge Magnets - 100 Square Maths Magnets
- Kittens Easy Reader
- Dinosaurs (with Two Mini Dinos)
- Hatching Unicorn
- Sparkly Unicorn Patch Diary
4booksFunny Picture Book Pack x4
- Marvel Spider-Man Across the Spider-Verse Ultimate Sticker Book
- The Trapped Puppy
- Minecraft Young Readers: The Sky's the Limit!
4booksDavid Walliams Picture Books
- Mini Maestro: Ultimate Practical Jokes
- Furry Bubble Tea Notebook
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: No Brainer (Book 18)
3booksFuture Hero Pack x3
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Dress-Up!
- Naughty Narwhal
- Rock On! Birthstones
- Spy Ninjas: The Ultimate Guidebook
4booksRoald Dahl Colour Editions Pack x 4
- Secret Agent Briefcase
- Emerald and the Ocean Parade
There's a Dinosaur in Your Book
- Crystal and Gem
- Marvel Amazing Powers
- Peanut, Butter, & Crackers: Puppy Problems