Buy this and your school gets $1.79 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Jade adores dogs but she can’t have one because her father thinks her brother is too little. Then Jade’s dad sees an advert for local dog walkers and it seems like the perfect solution. They soon meet an adorable red Golden Retriever puppy named Milo and Jade falls in love with him immediately.
Unfortunately, Milo’s owner is moving to Paris and can’t take him with her. Will the poor puppy have to go to a shelter, or could his new home be right under his nose?
A new story from best-selling author Holly Webb, perfect for animal-loving children, and fans of ZOE’S RESCUE ZOO and MAGIC ANIMAL FRIENDS.
403 in ROW Primary September 2023
January 5th, 2023
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- I Survived: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944
- PM Blue: Going to Football School (PM Non-fiction) Level 9
- My Book of Rocks and Minerals
- Elephant and Piggie Pack
First Prize for the Worst Witch
2booksLucky Bunnies Pair
A Bad Spell for the Worst Witch
- Rainbow Magic Pack x 4
- The Bad Guys #3: The Bad Guys 3 Colour Edition: The Furball Strikes Back
- Rainbow Plush and Squishy Jour
- Roblox: Build It, Win it! (100% Unofficial)
- Clifford Big Red Friend Stbox
- Nevermoor #1: The Trials of Morrigan Crow
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Dress-Up!
The Black Queen
- My Special Unicorn Journal
- Mini Maestro: Ultimate Practical Jokes
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Big Shot (Book 16)
- The Puppies of Blossom Meadow #3: Sprite Surprise
Dog Man #11: Dog Man 11: Twenty Thousand Fleas Under the Sea
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #2: Rodrick Rules
- Secret Beast Club: The Unicorns of Silver Street
- All New Official Minecraft Survival Handbook
- Babysitters Little Sister Graphic Novel #1: Karen's Witch
- Puppy Love: My Adorable Journal
Cat Kid Comic Club: On Purpose: A Graphic Novel #3
- Read Write Inc: My Reading and Writing Kit - Becoming a Reader
- Peanut Jones and the Twelve Portals
- First Questions and Answers: Why am I afraid?