Buy this and your school gets $2.09 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
An action-packed Spider-Man search-and-find book with original illustrations, to celebrate Spidey’s 60th anniversary!
Spidey is missing!
New York City is under attack. A horde of villains is causing mayhem across the city, and there’s only one person who can stop them – Spider-Man! But where is he? Search for Spidey among the crowds around NYC before the whole city falls to chaos!
From Green Goblin attacking a bridge to strange experiments in Doctor Octopus’ lab, Spidey fans will love hunting down the villains and spotting lots of hidden details along the way.
(c) 2022 MARVEL
- Where’s Mickey? - Where’s Minnie? - Disney Princess Magical Worlds Search and Find
January 6th, 2022
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Mummy Fairy and Me #4: Mermaid Magic
Kipper: The Blue Balloon (30th Anniversary Edition)
When Cucumber Lost His Cool
- It's the End of the World and I'm In My Bathing Suit
- Supertato: Bubbly Troubly
- The Danger Gang
- The Day No One Woke Up
- Sabotage on the Solar Express
- The Day the Crayons Quit
- Commotion in the Ocean
- The Gruffalo's Child
Agent Moose #3: Agent Moose 3: Operation Owl
- Somebody Swallowed Stanley
- Marvel Amazing Powers
- Marvel Spider-Man Across the Spider-Verse Ultimate Sticker Book
- Where's Grogu?
- Ireland: The People, The Places, The Stories
I Definitely Don't Like Winter
- Shark Bites (with free tooth necklace)
- 'You're Called What?!'
- Minecraft Catch the Creeper and Other Mobs
- The Return of Sproutzilla