Bad Girls Never Say Die
Buy this and your school gets $2.28 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Evie Barnes is a bad girl. And everyone knows that bad girls make the best friends… A story of murder, secrets and tragedy from the author of MOXIE – as seen on Netflix.
1964. Houston, Texas.
Evie Barnes is a ‘bad’ girl. So are all her friends. They’re the sort who wear bold makeup, laugh too loud and run around with boys. Most of all, they protect their own against the world. So when Evie is saved from being assaulted by a good girl from the right side of the tracks, every rule she’s always lived by is called into question. Now she must rethink everything she knew about loyalty and learn that when girls stick together it doesn’t matter whether they’re ‘good’ or ‘bad’.
In this riveting story of murder, secrets, and tragedy, Jennifer Mathieu reimagines S. E. Hinton’s The Outsiders from a female perspective. Bad Girls Never Say Die has all the drama and heartache of that teen classic, but with a feminist take just right for our times.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Not Here To Be Liked
- You're So Dead (the perfect Instagram Influencer thriller!)
- The Inheritance Games
- Mister Impossible
- Scholastic Classics: Wuthering Heights
- The Hawthorne Legacy
- Lalani of the Distant Sea
- Instructions for a Teenage Armageddon
- Kate in Waiting
- Lies Like Wildfire
- You'll Be the Death of Me
- Dear Evan Hansen
- Good Girls Die First
- Murder Most Unladylike #5: Mistletoe and Murder
- It's Behind You
- This Poison Heart
They Wish They Were Us (the gripping, read-in-one-sitting new murder mystery)
- You & Me at the End of the World
- Skin of the Sea
- Scholastic Classics: Pride and Prejudice
- They Both Die at the End
- Good Girl, Bad Blood
- How Not To Be A Vampire Slayer
- Scholastic Classics: Jane Eyre
- Ace of Spades
- The Witches: The Graphic Novel
- Scholastic Classics: 1984
Last One To Die