Bad Food #1: Game of Scones (Bad Food 1)
Buy this and your school gets $2.09 to spend on books
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
An all-new original series featuring the art of viral sensation Joe Whale, AKA the Doodle Boy, and fan-favourite Eric Luper! Somewhere deep within the walk-in pantry at Belching Walrus Elementary lives an array of different foods that live in harmony. There are baskets of fruits and veggies, a cooler filled with chocolate milks and apple juices, and a freezer for ice-creams and yet-to-be-nuked chicken fingers. One day, the Supplies from the Principal’s office show up and insist on sharing the coolness of the cooler. Their ruler is a ruler (pun intended) named Baron von Lineal. The Baron argues that they work harder than anyone in Belching Walrus Elementary while food just sits around. As such, the residents of the pantry have no choice but to open their doors. Anyhow, there’s plenty of room in the cooler for everyone, right? Wrong! The Baron and his cohorts take over the pantry in no time! To free their fellow food, it’s up to three young heroes Slice, Scoop and Totz to venture out of the pantry and foil the Baron’s plan for good.
- It’s an epic, hilarious story kids will love
- This fun, imaginative series will spur the creativity of kids
- Highly illustrated with big black-and-white pictures from Joey on every page, this series will be sure to resonate with kids everywhere!
391 in ROW Primary September 2023
Bad Food (book 1)
February 3rd, 2022
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Where's the Magical Unicorn Poop?
Ketchup on Your Reindeer (PB)
Escape the Rooms
- Gangsta Granny
5booksLittle People Big Dreams Women
- Horrible Histories: Awful Egyptians
7booksHorrible Histories BC Pack x7
5booksWhat to Read After: The Iron Man Pack
- Bad Food #2: The Good, the Bad and the Hungry (Bad Food 2)
- Big Angry Roar
- Wings of Fire #4: Wings of Fire: The Dark Secret
Sir Scallywag and the Deadly Dragon Poo
3booksOur Emotions and Behaviour Pack
- Phonics Book Bag Readers: The Cloud Shack Gang (Set 9) Matched to Little Wandle Letters and Sounds Revised
4booksSally Gardner Pack
5booksWhat to Read After: The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents Pack
- The Wonky Donkey: The Dinky Donkey
11booksVictorians Topic Pack
Dog Man #10: Dog Man: Mothering Heights
- Generation Hope: You(th) Can Make a Difference!
13booksAlex Rider Pack x13
- Dark Unicorns: The Cursed Unicorn
Frankie Best Hates Quests
8booksSparklers Asian Pacific Pack x 8
4booksJeanne Willis and Tony Ross Pack
64booksTop 100 Children's Books for Teachers: Years 3-6
- The Land of Goodies
- Skulduggery Pleasant #1: Skulduggery Pleasant
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Maths - Year 5
- Wings of Fire #2: Wings of Fire: The Lost Heir