Horrible Histories: Slimy Stuarts (Classic Edition)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
The Stuarts. They don’t sound very terrible, do they? They sound almost like your boring next-door neighbours. But you’ll soon change your mind once you hear the sickening story which started when gibbering King James I took the throne. Now you can find out…
- why some slimy Stuarts ate toads, snails and fleas
- which king picked his nose and never washed his hands
- why people wore fish on their feet (bleeugh!)
Plus there are the dreadful deeds of the revolting Roundheads, the gruesome truth about ghastly Guy Fawkes, tragic tales of women accused of witchcraft, and the ever-present threat of the perilous plague! The Stuarts have never been so sickening!
December 3rd, 2007
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The World's Worst Children
The Wizards of Once #2: Twice Magic
- Upside Down Magic #1: Upside Down Magic
- The Wizards of Once #3: The Wizards of Once: Knock Three Times
5booksDiary of a Wimpy Kid Pack x 5
4booksLightning Girl Pack x 4
The Wizards of Once
10booksCaptain Underpants Pack x 10
- Tom Crean: Ice Man
4booksDavid Walliams Pack x 4
- A Life Story: David Attenborough
- Stories for Kids Who Dare to Be Different
6booksDog Man Pack x 6
7booksHarry Potter Pack x 7
5booksTom Gates Pack x 5
- Little Women
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History
- Anne Frank's Story
- Under the Hawthorn Tree
- The Book Thief
- The Boy at the Back of the Class
- Goodnight Mister Tom