Horrible Histories: Incredible Incas (Classic Edition)
Part of the following pack:
Rated 5/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
- How a bucket of stewed pee could make you beautiful
- Why servants ate the emperor’s hair
- What happened in their legendary golden temples
- What chilling fate awaited their child sacrifices
The Incan Empire ruled 12 million people, but was conquered by 260 Spanish invaders – and a few germs. In fact, it was the llamas who really had it lucky… they got to wear earrings and drink beer! So would you rather be a lucky llama… or an incredible Inca? Erk!
June 2nd, 2008
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 144 pages
Try before you buy with free sample pages and first chapters, and download free classroom resources, activity sheets, quizzes and much more.
This product has not been reviewed yet.