Horrible Histories: Ruthless Romans (Classic Edition)
Buy this and your school gets $1.74 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Ruthless Romans reveals the grim goings-on of the greatest empire ever, from the terrible twins who founded Rome to the evil emperors who made murder into a sport. Read on for gory details about the cruel Colosseum and the people and animals who were massacred there… and find out how, if you upset them enough, the ruthless Romans would CRUCIFY you. Eeek!
January 5th, 2009
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
I Was There...: Boudica's Army
- The Penguin Who Wanted to Find Out
- The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
- History VIP: Mary Anning
- Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 3 Fantasy Stories Pack x 3
- History VIP: Boudicca
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 3 Adventure Stories Pack x 3
- Why Do We Remember? Charles Darwin's Voyages of Discovery
- Paint Me a Poem: New Poems Inspired by Art in the Tate
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Roman Sites
- The Midnight Thief
- The Puffin Book of Utterly Brilliant Poetry
- Ancient Egypt: Gods, Pharaohs and Cats!
Aarti & the Blue Gods
Book of the month
- Talking Turkeys
- Women in Science
- Found! Roman Britain
Horrible Histories: Rotten Romans
- How Not To Be A Vampire Slayer
The Fowl Twins
There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet
- When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit
- RHS: Explore Nature: Things to Do Outdoors All Year Round
6booksMo Willems Pack x 6
If All the World Were...