How Not To Be A Vampire Slayer
Buy this and your school gets $2.09 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A fang-tastic story of unlikely friendship.
Maggie Helsby isn’t afraid of spooky legends and she’s willing to prove it. But when she agrees to a dare to venture into the forest, she doesn’t expect to find…
1. A creepy castle enchanted against humans
2. A vegetarian vampire who wants to be her friend
3. An ancient book naming HER as the latest of the Helsby slayers!
Can Maggie persuade her family, her new (human) friends and the greedy Mayor Collyfleur that their nocturnal neighbours need protecting just as much as they do? Or will her neck be on the line…
- Perfect for fans of Witch Wars and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- Ideal reading for 9+ through Halloween and beyond.
- Have you read Morgan Charmley: Teen Witch by Katy Birchall?
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Once Upon a Crime
Not If I Can Help It
- Smile/Sisters/Guts Box Set
- Bunnicula: A Rabbit-Tale of Mystery and Howliday Inn
Rowley Jefferson's Awesome Friendly Adventure
- Minecraft Pair
- The Beast of Buckingham Palace
4booksMalorie Blackman Pack x 4 (Ages 9-11)
- Rowley Jefferson's Awesome Friendly Spooky Stories
12booksHow to Train Your Dragon Pack x 12
5booksTom Gates Pack x 5
- The Boy at the Back of the Class