Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Based on the Oscar winning short film!
It’s up to Daddy to give his daughter an extra-special hair style in this story of self-confidence and the love between fathers and daughters.
Zuri knows her hair is beautiful, but it has a mind of its own!
It kinks, coils, and curls every which way. Mum always does Zuri’s hair just the way she likes it – so when Daddy steps in to style it for an extra special occasion, he has a lot to learn.
But he LOVES his Zuri, and he’ll do anything to make her – and her hair – happy.
Tender and empowering, Hair Love is an ode to loving your natural hair – and a celebration of daddies and daughters everywhere.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Dave and the Tooth Fairy
30copiesSix Dinner Sid x 30
- Oxford School Shakespeare: Julius Caesar
30copiesOn the Way Home x 30
Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents
Billy and the Dragon
6copiesThe Lion Inside x 6
- Wave Me Goodbye
- The Biggest Story
Slug in Love
- Isaac and His Amazing Asperger Superpowers!
- Read & Respond: The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents
- This Little Puffin: A Treasury of Nursery Rhymes, Songs and Games
- Oxford School Shakespeare: Much Ado About Nothing
- Oxford School Shakespeare: The Tempest
- Billy and the Beast
- Scholastic Classics: Jane Eyre
6copiesCollins Primary Thesaurus x 6
6booksIf You Like Julia Donaldson, You'll Love...
- Happy in Our Skin
The Lion Inside
- Lightning Girl #1: Lightning Girl
- My Pet Star
6copiesFarmer Duck x 6
Tales from India
- Hip and Hop: You Can Do Anything
- Dot.Common Sense: How to Stay Smart and Safe Online