One Hundred Steps: The Story of Captain Sir Tom Moore
Buy this and your school gets $3.39 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
A message of resilience and optimism, when we have needed it most. This is the book of hope for Christmas.
A book about adventure, family, hope and what we can achieve when we work together. If ever there was a keepsake to remind us of the kindness and courage of these unprecedented times, this is it.
From his beginnings in Yorkshire in 1920 through to his incredible fund-raising campaign for the NHS (with some wild adventures along the way!), this is the story of Captain Sir Tom’s amazing life, beautifully illustrated by Adam Larkum.
Published in support of the creation of the Captain Tom Foundation.
Add a review
Customers also bought
4booksMindful Me Pack x4
- Fact Finders: Human Environmental Impact - How We Affect Earth
- The Usborne Children's Encyclopedia
- Nat Enough
- A Pocketful of Stars
- Usborne Beginners: The Iron Age
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
- Dog Man #6: Brawl of the Wild
There's No Such Thing as Unicorns
Horrible Science: Dangerous Diseases
2booksOur World Pair
- Aliens Love Dinopants
- WeirDo Bind-Up (Books 1 and 2)
- Dream Big: Heroes Who Dared to Be Bold (100 people - 100 ways to change the world)
- Mythology Around the World: Roman Myths
Coming to England
- Mythology Around the World: Norse Myths
- Prehistoric Britain: Skara Brae
Scholastic Classics: Welsh Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends
3booksSome Kids... Pack x 3
- Puppy Place #1: Goldie