Horrible Histories: Vile Victorians
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Discover all the foul facts about the Vile Victorians with history’s most horrible headlines.
All the foul facts about the Vile Victorians are ready to uncover, including:
- the murderers who wouldn’t hang
- when the first public loo was flushed
- and how stag hunting took place in Paddington Station
• fully illustrated throughout and packed with horrible stories – with all the horribly hilarious bits included • with a fresh take on the classic Horrible Histories style, perfect for fans old and new • the perfect series for anyone looking for a fun and informative read • Horrible Histories has been entertaining children and families for generations with books, TV, stage show, magazines, games and 2019’s brilliantly funnyHorrible Histories: the Movie – Rotten Romans. Get your history right here and collect the whole horrible lot. Read all about it!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Tudors: Kings, Queens, Scribes and Ferrets!
- William Wallace
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 3 - Level 4: Steve Jobs (Book only)
- Fast Forward Orange: The Space Race (Non-fiction) Level 15
Bombs and Blackberries: A World War Two Play
- Fast Forward Purple: Life in Ancient Egypt (Non-fiction) Level 20
- Fast Forward Green: Thomas Edison (Non-fiction) Level 12
Horrible Histories: Woeful Second World War
- Pirates Are Coming!
- Fast Forward Purple: Life in Ancient Rome (Non-fiction) Level 19
- Found! Vikings
- The Selkie Girl
- Discover the Vikings: Warriors, Exploration and Trade
- Playground Chalk (20 Pieces)
- Daily Life in Ancient Egypt
Horrible Histories: Awesome Egyptians
Coming to England
- CHERUB #13: People's Republic
Horrible Histories: Smashing Saxons
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
- We Had to Be Brave: Escaping the Nazis on the Kindertransport
- The Story of the Second World War for Children
- The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
Horrible Histories: Slimy Stuarts