Making Friends (Graphic Novel)
Buy this and your school gets $2.35 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
A heart-warming graphic novel that thoughtfully explores friendship, family and school issues.Danielle needs a perfect friend, but sometimes making (or creating) one is a lot easier than keeping one! Sixth grade was SO much easier for Dany – she knew exactly what to expect out of life. Now that she’s in seventh grade, she’s in a new middle school, her friends are in different classes and forming new cliques, and she is totally lost. What Dany really needs is a new best friend! So when she inherits a magic sketchbook, she draws Madison, the most amazing, perfect, and awesome best friend ever. The thing is, even when you create a best friend, there’s no guarantee they’ll always be your best friend. Especially when they discover they’ve been created with magic! Sometimes making a friend is a lot easier than keeping one!
Brought to life in glorious full-colour by author and comic book creator, Kristen Gudsnuk.
360 in ROW Primary Summer 2021
September 3rd, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.0; Middle years; 1.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Twins (Graphic Novel)
- Making Friends: Back to the Drawing Board (Graphic Novel)
- The Witches: The Graphic Novel
- Nat Enough
- My Story: Noor-un-Nissa Inayat Khan
- My Astrology Journal
12booksEssential Contemporary Year 5 Pack
- My Story: The Mayflower
- Jane Eyre: A Retelling
6booksConnectors Ages 10+: Civilisations - Yesterday, Today x 6
- Agent Asha: Mission Shark Bytes
- Moon and Me: Little Library
- Rainbow Magic: Deena the Diwali Fairy
- Kidnap on the California Comet
- Rowley Jefferson's Awesome Friendly Adventure
- Furry Sloth and Ice Cream Trifold Organiser
- Dog Man #7: For Whom the Ball Rolls
- Sam Wu #6: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Space
- Diary of an Awesome Friendly Kid
6booksThe Babysitters Club Pack x 6
- Women in Art: 50 Fearless Creatives Who Inspired the World
- Dog Man #9: Grime and Punishment