SATs Made Simple: Maths Problem-Solving and Reasoning Ages 10 - 11
Buy this and your school gets $1.74 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Did you know that the two reasoning papers make up 60 per cent of the total mark in the Key Stage 2 Maths SATs?
Use this essential new title from the SATs Made Simple series to master maths problems and succeed in the KS2 SATs
This workbook will help children aged 10-11 achieve mastery of maths problem solving, through a mix of problems, practice activities and SATs-style tests.
This book covers:
- Place value and rounding,
- Addition and subtraction,
- Multiplication and division,
- Order of operations,
- Fractions, decimals and percentages,
- Ratio and proportion,
- Patterns, sequences and algebra,
- Time, distance and speed
- Data Handling.
All answers provided free online at www.scholastic.co.uk/sats-problemsolving.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- SATs Made Simple: Algebra Ages 10-11
- SATs Made Simple: Multiplication and Division Ages 10-11
Roald Dahl Plays: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry and the Fangmangler
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum English Practice Book for Year 6
Cookie! (Book 2): Cookie and the Most Annoying Girl in the World
- Narwhal and Jelly #3: Peanut Butter and Jelly
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum English Practice Book for Year 4
- Scholastic English Skills: Spelling and Vocabulary Workbook (Year 6)
- Chick and Brain #1: Smell My Foot!
Billy and the Minpins
4booksFunny Picture Books Pack x 4
- Super Cute - Best Friends Forever
6booksBodyguard Pack x 6
- Elephant and Piggie Pack
2booksCan You See Me? Pair
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum English Practice Book for Year 5
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 4
- A Secret of Birds and Bone
- No-Bot the Robot's New Bottom
- Shhh! Quiet!
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum English Practice Book for Year 3
The Supreme Lie
4booksMudpuddle Farm Pack x 4
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum English Practice Book for Year 1
- Harry Potter: Origami: 15 Paper-Folding Projects Straight from the Wizarding World! (Harry Potter)
The Leaf Thief
Dog Man #8: Fetch-22
- Secrets of a Sun King