You Can't Call an Elephant in an Emergency
Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
An elephant firefighter? A traffic cop sloth? A paramedic chimpanzee? What a catastrophe! In case of emergency, you’d do best to avoid ALL of these creatures. Find out why in this hilarious picture book filled with the most unlikely rescue attempts.
The brilliant new book from the creators of the bestselling You Can’t Take an Elephant on the Bus and You Can’t Let an Elephant Drive a Digger.
It’s bursting with all sorts of emergency vehicles and crazy creatures. Nee-nar! Nee-nar!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesThe Suitcase Kid x 6
18booksTop 100 Children's Books for Teachers Nursery-Reception Pack x 18
- Horrible Histories: Terrifying Tudors
27booksHave Empathy KS1 Pack
Tales from the Caribbean
- Usborne Picture Books: Little Red Riding Hood
- Rosie Revere and Friends Pack
- Jamie Johnson #3: Golden Goal (2021 edition)
12booksEssential Contemporary Nursery and Reception Pack
- Playing the Cards You're Dealt
- My First Fairy Tales: The Elves and the Shoemaker
Horrible Histories: The Secret Diary of Queen Victoria
- Swarm Rising
3booksNick Sharratt Pack x 3
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- How Not to Lose It: Mental Health Sorted
30copiesCollins School Thesaurus x 30
- Girl Power: Indian Women Who Took On the World
- Sam Wu #5: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Zombies
- The Ultimate Guide to Women's Football
Mrs Armitage on Wheels
- Sam Wu #4: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Spiders
15booksOwn Voices Ages 3-7 Pack
- The Crossover Graphic Novel
- Sam Wu #6: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Space
- Stone Age: Hunters, Gatherers and Woolly Mammoths