Buy this and your school gets $1.79 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
LOCK UP all your lemons and BEWARE your orange juice! The rotten fruit’s REVOLTING – BAD BANANA’S ON THE LOOSE!Bad Banana has had ENOUGH. And he’s going BANANAS! It’s time for the unruly fruit to shake off their labels – can Bad Banana show the other fruit what going bad REALLY means? From Michelle Robinson, the author of TEN FAT SAUSAGES, and Tom Knight, the illustrator behind BIG BAD BOGEY, comes a laugh-out-loud picture book!
January 2nd, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Tabby McTat (Early Reader)
- Lightning Girl #3: Secret Supervillain vs Lightning Girl
2booksMarcia Williams Shakespeare Pair
- The Breadwinner: A Graphic Novel
- Ten Fat Sausages
The Leaf Thief
The Ugly Five Early Reader
- Scholastic Magnets: Fridge Magnets - Tricky Words for Year 2
- The Guns of Easter
- PM Orange: The Three Little Pigs (PM Traditional Tales and Plays) Level 15
- Ten Little Unicorns
There's an Alien in Your Book
- Secondary ELT Readers Starter Level - Level 1: Pelé (Book only)
- Fly Guy Trio
Don't Call Me Grumpycorn