Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
From Dav Pilkey, creator of the #1 New York Times bestselling Dog Man and Captain Underpants series, comes Dragon, the heartwarming hero adored by Dav’s youngest readers!Pick a book. Grow a reader!Acorn is part of Scholastic’s early reader line, aimed at children who are learning to read. With easy-to-read text, a short-story format, plenty of humour, and full-colour artwork on every page, these books will boost reading confidence and fluency. Acorn books plant a love of reading and help readers grow!Dragon is very responsible, but sometimes he makes mistakes. When he’s tired, he accidentally reads an egg and fries his morning newspaper! When he sweeps his dirty floor, he can’t seem to sweep away all of the dirt and ends up sweeping a hole into the centre of his living room! And when Dragon goes grocery shopping, he buys more food than he can fit into his car!Using his trademark humour and heart, Dav Pilkey illustrates the fun side of chores and responsibility.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Acorn: Dragon's Fat Cat
- Acorn: Unicorn and Yeti - Sparkly New Friends
You Can't Scare a Princess
- Bad Nana #1: Older Not Wiser
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
Acorn: A Friend for Dragon
- How to Be on the Moon
- Alpacas with Maracas
- Pie Corbett's Poetry Spine Teacher's Guide
- Brightstorm #2: Darkwhispers: A Brightstorm Adventure
- The Strangeworlds Travel Agency
- Rainbow Magic Early Reader: Summer the Holiday Fairy
- Thorfinn the Nicest Viking and the Awful Invasion
- The Accidental Father Christmas
4booksPutting the Planet First Pack x 4