Buy this and your school gets $2.09 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Meet Christopher Pumpkin – the Halloween pumpkin who doesn’t want to be scary! A funny rhyming story from the authors of Supertato and the creators of Simon Sock.
Christopher Pumpkin is delighted to be magicked to life by a witch – until he discovers she wants him and the other pumpkins to get her creepy castle ready for the spookiest party ever! Chris just can’t bring himself to hang cobwebs and cook curried slugs – he’s much more into bunting and fairy cakes!
A delightful story about blazing your own trail, perfect for reading aloud!
Sue Hendra and Paul Linnet’s hilarious books have sold over 1 million copies!
91 in ROW Teen September 2023
September 5th, 2019
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
3booksBarrington Stoke: Anthony McGowan Pack x 3
Together We Can!
There's a Dragon in Your Book
- Rainbow Revolutions: Power, Pride and Protest in the Fight for Queer Rights
- Me and White Supremacy (YA Edition)
- Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator
- Gender Identity for Kids
6booksBarrington Stoke Classics Pk
The Way Home for Wolf
5booksWhat to Read After: Ellie and the Cat Pack
- The Beast of Buckingham Palace
2books4u2read Michael Morpurgo Duo
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Robot Girl
- How to Be a Boy
Family of Liars
- The Bear, the Piano, the Dog and the Fiddle
5booksBarrington Stoke Teen Pk
6booksBe a Scientist Pack
- The Brightstorm Chronicles #4: Serpent of the Sands
6booksGood to be Green Pack
- Hopeless Heroes: The Greek God 10 Book Collection
The Midnight Gang
- One Hundred Reasons To Hope
4booksGet Ahead in Computing Pack
There's a Unicorn in Your Book
- You Don't Have to Be Loud
- Ninja Kid: From Nerd to Ninja