Iguana Boy and the Golden Toothbrush
Buy this and your school gets $1.97 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
What’s it like being the world’s most rubbish superhero? Just ask Dylan, aka Iguana Boy! He can tell you ALL about it. Not only does he have the rather underwhelming power of turning into an iguana. He also keeps EPICALLY FAILING his superhero missions. It’s getting embarrassing! But then a dastardly supervillain, Mind Bender, kidnaps all the other superheroes. He’s holding the world to ransom, demanding a special golden toothbrush. Can Iguana Boy sweep the floor with him?
- Third in this zany superhero series for younger readers
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid meets My Brother is a Superhero
- James Bishop has written for Diddy TV and Gigglebiz
- Bursting with laughs, invention and cartoon illustrations
- The series is winning huge acclaim from kids and the press
Praise for the Iguana Boy series:
“HILARIOUS and so silly – superheroes, reptiles and pizza … AWESOME, why didn’t I think of that?!” Tom Fletcher
“It’s not often that you come across a children’s book with a voice as strong as Bishop’s unique spin.” Starburst Magazine
This product has not been reviewed yet.