Popcorn ELT Primary Readers Starter Level - Level 1: The Secret Life of Pets (Book & CD) New
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Extensive reading is essential for improving fluency and there is a real need in the ELT classroom for contemporary, low-level reading material for younger learners.
This reader is based on the animated film The Secret Life of Pets.
The quiet life of a terrier named Max is upended when his owner takes in Duke, a stray whom Max instantly dislikes.
After a chance encounter in an alleyway, the pair reluctantly embark on an adventure with a whole host of fun characters and pets.
- BEGINNER LEVEL
- BOOK & CD
- Very low language level aimed at children reading their first stories in English.
- Perfect also for native English speaking children who are struggling with their reading.
- A popular character with global recognition factor.
- Full colour stills on every page bring the story to life and aid comprehension.
- Meet… section provides a visual introduction to the characters before students start reading.
- New Words picture dictionary introduces students to new vocabulary at the start of the book.
- Real World spread provides cross-curricular support.
- Five-page activity section checks comprehension and provides opportunities for follow-up work.
- Activities are designed to cater for different learning styles.
- Popcorn ELT Readers is a series of low-level graded readers aimed at younger students who are beginning to learn English as a Foreign Language.
- The series covers three levels from Level 1 (Early Beginner) to Level 3 (High Beginner) and is aimed at students aged eight to eleven years.
- Each reader is available in Book Only or Book and CD formats.
- The CD features an audio recording of the story for reading along.
- There are also online resource sheets providing step-by-step lesson plans, extra activities and downloadable flashcards.
December 3rd, 2020
This product has not been reviewed yet.