Popcorn ELT Primary Readers Starter Level - Level 1: Trolls (Book & CD) New
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Extensive reading is essential for improving fluency and there is a real need in the ELT classroom for contemporary, low-level reading material for younger learners.
This reader is based on the animated film Trolls (2016) which stars Anna Kendrick and Justin Timberlake.
After the Bergens invade Troll Village, Poppy, the happiest Troll ever born, and the overly-cautious Branch set off on a journey to rescue her friends.
Their mission is full of adventure and mishaps, as this mismatched duo try to tolerate each other long enough to get the job done.
- BEGINNER LEVEL
- BOOK & CD
- Very low language level aimed at children reading their first stories in English.
- Perfect also for native English speaking children who are struggling with their reading.
- A popular character with global recognition factor.
- Full colour stills on every page bring the story to life and aid comprehension.
- Meet… section provides a visual introduction to the characters before students start reading.
- New Words picture dictionary introduces students to new vocabulary at the start of the book.
- Real World spread provides cross-curricular support.
- Five-page activity section checks comprehension and provides opportunities for follow-up work.
- Activities are designed to cater for different learning styles.
- Popcorn ELT Readers is a series of low-level graded readers aimed at younger students who are beginning to learn English as a Foreign Language.
- The series covers three levels from Level 1 (Early Beginner) to Level 3 (High Beginner) and is aimed at students aged eight to eleven years.
- Each reader is available in Book Only or Book and CD formats.
- The CD features an audio recording of the story for reading along.
- There are also online resource sheets providing step-by-step lesson plans, extra activities and downloadable flashcards.
December 3rd, 2020
This product has not been reviewed yet.