Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Finn has always been different. In the tiny fishing village of Stromhead he sticks out like a sore thumb. Told to keep away from the water, he’s always felt that something was missing – until one day he dives in and finds that, swimming with the dolphins, he feels completely at home. But his dolphin friends are being injured by rubbish that floats out into the water. And now a supermarket wants to release thousands of balloons that could land in the sea. How can Finn stop them? He’ll need help from the Lighthouse Crew – a gang of kids who have always rejected him. Will they help to save the dolphins? And what will Finn learn about himself on the way?
- A moving story about the impact of plastic pollution in our seas
- Highlights the power of speaking up and campaigning with friends
- Vivid, magical, uplifting and beautifully illustrated by Peter Bailey
- By hugely acclaimed, Carnegie shortlisted author Elizabeth Laird
- Elizabeth’s books include Jake’s Tower and Oranges in No Man’s Land
This product has not been reviewed yet.