Collins First School Dictionary
Buy this and your school gets $2.90 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Bag the perfect KS1 dictionary this Back to School. This dictionary is an ideal introduction to the world of words for children age 5+. The careful choice of vocabulary, clear definitions and simple examples, together with the beautifully designed illustrations help make learning easy, memorable, and fun.
This school dictionary for children offers an easy way to find out the meanings of everyday words, and includes a carefully written section which provides support in grammar, spelling and punctuation in preparation for school tests. The images in this illustrated student dictionary engage children and help them understand what words mean, while example sentences show how words can be used. Simple grammatical labels introduce children to different word groups, all of which are clearly explained in the introduction. Simple, fun and easy-to-use, this is perfect for any child’s first school dictionary. For more illustrated learning support, our Children’s Dictionary (9780008271176), Children’s Thesaurus (9780008271183), Primary Dictionary (9780008206789) and Primary Thesaurus (9780008222055) are also available.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Collins School Dictionary
30copiesCollins Primary Dictionary x 30
- National Curriculum Times Tables: Practice Book for Ages 7-9
- My Oxford Reading Tree Dictionary
6copiesCollins School Thesaurus x 6
30copiesCollins School Dictionary and Thesaurus x 30
5booksFunny KS1 Pack x 5
5booksReads to Reassure 7+ Pack x 5
6copiesCollins School Dictionary x 6
- Scholastic English Skills: Grammar and Punctuation Workbook (Year 6)
- Oxford School Atlas
- Classroom Reward Stickers x 100
- The Land and the People: India
Get Ahead in Computing: Super Social Media and Awesome Online Safety
- Numeracy Magnets: 100 Number Square Magnets (Year 2)
- The Land and the People: Russia
3booksHuman Impact Pack x 3
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend on the Titanic
- The Land and the People: Japan
- Dream Big: Heroes Who Dared to Be Bold (100 people - 100 ways to change the world)
- Dot.Common Sense: How to Stay Smart and Safe Online
- My Story: The Trenches
If All the World Were...
- Barrington Stoke School Spelling Dictionary
- Happy in Our Skin
- Read & Respond: Letters from the Lighthouse
- The Story of the Second World War for Children
6booksFrank Cottrell-Boyce Pack x 6
Acorn: Dragon's Fat Cat
- FUNdamental Science: Let's Investigate Plastic Pollution