Buy this and your school gets $4.35 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Last minute assembly to prepare? This book can help!
Instant ways to create assemblies that are exciting, thought-provoking, educational and motivating.
20 Creative assemblies based on the seasons with related photocopiable pages Ready to use key stage, year group and class-based assemblies Focus your assembly: clear objectives, background information, step-by-step guidance and a closing thought or prayer included. No need to hunt for poems, stories and prayers – everything’s provided for you!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
3booksBarrington Stoke: Kaye Umansky Pack x3
- Read & Respond: We're Going on a Bear Hunt
- The MindUp Curriculum: Grades Pre-K2 (Early Years/Key Stage 1)
- The MindUp Curriculum: Grades 3-5 (Key Stage 2)
- Pr1me Professional Learning: Mathematical Problem Solving - The Bar Model Method
- Read & Respond: Black Beauty
- 20 Best Assemblies: Festivals
- Read & Respond: Owl Babies
- Read & Respond: Winnie the Witch
- Scholastic English Skills: Handwriting Workbook (Ages 4-7)
- Scholastic English Skills: Handwriting Workbook (Ages 7-9)
- Read & Respond: Kensuke's Kingdom
- Scholastic English Skills: Handwriting Workbook (Ages 9-11)
- Geometric Shapes
- Classroom Reward Stickers x 100
Riding Lessons #1: Riding Lessons
10booksReading Ladder Pack Level 2 Pack x 10 (Book Band Turquoise)
- National Curriculum Times Tables: Practice Book for Ages 9-11
- Wigglesbottom Primary: The Talking Lamb
- Muck and Magic
4booksThe Land and the People Pack x 4
6booksA Life Story Pack x 6
3booksBarrington Stoke:True Stories Pack x3
7booksBarrington Stoke: New Titles Pack
Poems to Perform
The Christmas Pine
4booksBarrington Stoke Little Gems: Confident Readers Pack x 4