Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Vikings have a fearsome reputation as terrifying and brutal warriors, raiding other lands and killing without mercy. Yet the Vikings were also incredibly cultured and lived in a complex society. Through artefacts and excavations, this book explores the Viking world through its daily life, arts and crafts. Get ready to discover incredible longships, huge Viking feasts, fearsome weapons and intricate jewellery…
- A fascinating look at Viking life, full of vivid details
- Amazing facts, colourful pictures, photos and artefacts
- Viking towns, homes, laws, gods, crafts, stories and more
- Explains the origins of Vikings and why they invaded Britain
- Encourages children to imagine Viking life for themselves
- Includes a glossary, index, timeline and further reading list
This product has not been reviewed yet.