Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Uncover the fascinating stories of thirteen Anglo-Saxon finds.
What’s the first Anglo-Saxon object you can think of? Did you know that thousands of stone, metal, pottery and wooden objects have been found from this time in human history? All of these objects can tell us a lot about the Anglo-Saxons. We know about the animals they farmed, the the tools and weapons they used and we know about their everyday life and culture from the remains of the buildings they lived in. All over Britain, Anglo-Saxon artefacts have been Found!. Uncover the stories of thirteen incredible finds, what they can tell us about life back then and how they might relate to your life today.
Found! is a series of six books that span British archaeological finds from the Stone, Bronze and Iron Ages, Roman Britain, the Viking Age and the Anglo Saxons. Ideal for readers aged 9+ studying history topics at Key Stage 2.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Roman Sites
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
- Newspapers from History: Roman Tribune
- Horrible Histories: Ruthless Romans (Classic Edition)
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites
- Newspapers from History: Viking Express
- Found! Roman Britain
6booksAncient Egypt Topic Pack
- Fast Forward Orange: The Space Race (Non-fiction) Level 15
- Fast Forward Silver: Aztec Beliefs (Non-fiction) Level 23
6copiesCan't You Sleep, Little Bear? x 6
30copiesCan't You Sleep, Little Bear? x 30
- Discover the Tudors: Henry VIII
- PM Purple: Town Mouse and Country Mouse (PM Traditional Tales and Plays) Levels 19, 20
30copiesVoices in the Park x 30
- Fast Forward Orange: Walking on the Moon (Non-fiction) Level 15
30copiesScholastic Classics: The Secret Garden x 30
6copiesThe Witches x 6
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites
30copiesThe Lighthouse Keeper's Lunch x 30
- Oxford Primary Illustrated Science Dictionary
- Ancient Egypt: Gods, Pharaohs and Cats!
- PM Purple: The Boy Who Cried Wolf (PM Traditional Tales and Plays) Levels 19, 20
- Get Ahead in Computing: Webpage Design
19booksFamilies and Home Life KS2 Pack
A Monster Calls (Non-Illustrated Edition)
- Read & Respond: The Secret Garden
- PM Purple: The Hare and the Tortoise (PM Traditional Tales and Plays) Levels 19, 20
6copiesVoices in the Park x 6