Fred, Wizard in Training #1: Wizard vs. Lizard
Buy this and your school gets $1.74 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Fred may look ordinary, but sometimes people who look ordinary turn out to be the exact opposite. And in Fred’s case, it just so happens that he is a wizard! Sounds pretty great, right? Except that Fred is absolutely, completely, mind-boggingly TERRIBLE at magic. At school, he’s stuck in a class of wizards half his age, feeling like a twit among tots. At home, things aren’t a whole lot better. All Fred wants is to become a better wizard. But how can he do that? So when he hears about a competition to meet Merlin – yes, THE Merlin! – Fred knows it’s his one chance to prove he’s not the worst wizard in town. The catch? To win the prize, he has to capture the tail of a terrifying, fire-breathing lizard…
- A witty story of magic, family, friendship and fun
- By the acclaimed author of You Must Bring a Hat
- Hilarious, heartwarming fiction full of child-appeal
- Imagine The Worst Witch with a cheeky modern wizard
- The perfect story to keep children interested in books
- Pictures by Dave Pigeon illustrator Sheena Dempsey
This product has not been reviewed yet.