Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Find out why we remember the great naturalist Charles Darwin and his epic voyages of discovery, and learn how he proposed the theory of evolution, which changed science forever.
This simple, friendly children’s first history series, aimed at readers aged 5 and up, takes a close look at some key events and personalities through history and reveals how and why they are still important to us today. A perfect support to learning about history at Key Stage 1, each book uses a rich variety of historical sources, from diaries to paintings, to bring events to life, while simple historical vocabulary is introduced and explained. Each book also features a simple timeline and explores how we find about the past. All text has been carefully checked by a historian.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Be Green!
- Britain in the Past: The Bronze Age
- Found! Vikings
- Why Do We Remember? Remembrance Day
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites
- Fly Guy Presents: Weather
- Get Ahead in Computing: Webpage Design
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
- Britain in the Past: The Iron Age
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Roman Sites
- Scientists Who Made History: Charles Darwin
- Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton
I Was There...: Boudica's Army
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
- Girls Can Do Anything
- Prehistoric Britain: Skara Brae
- The Land and the People: Brazil
- Newspapers from History: Viking Express
- Found! Anglo-Saxon Britain
- Discover the Vikings: Warriors, Exploration and Trade
Get Ahead in Computing: Super Social Media and Awesome Online Safety