This product is not for sale in United States.
Pie Corbett's Story-Writing Boxes for Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Pack (2 boxes) Pack
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Everything you need to get your pupils writing! Created by best-loved literacy expert and storyteller Pie Corbett, this set of two boxes brings you a treasure-trove of inspiring ways to turn children into keen story-writers. Each wonderful box is jam-packed with ideas, activities and teaching support to kick off the creative writing process. The Early Years and Key Stage 1 Box starts off by getting children to read and imitate stories, and then to invent their own exciting tales. The Key Stage 2 Box helps children develop their story-making potential, with a focus on planning and editing what they write.
Each box contains:
- A teacher’s guide packed with ideas and activities to support young writers
- Story starter cards full of exciting ideas for plots, characters and settings
- Resources to help children develop their stories and keep the impetus going
- Colourful posters featuring story-writing hints/tips and vocabulary ideas
- Story trail cards that let you create a trail-hunt of story prompts (KS1 only)
- Four game boards to help children build the elements of a story (KS2 only)
- Digital resources including a random idea generator for the whiteboard/computer
This product has not been reviewed yet.