Cinders and Sparks #1: Magic at Midnight
Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A magic girl. A talking dog. Let’s get this party started! Cinders lives a boring life with her selfish stepsisters and mean stepmother. They make her do ALL the work. Her only friend is her dog, Sparks. So when her wishes start magically coming true, it’s rather a surprise. Then Cinders meets her fairy godmother. She grants wishes, she can fly, and she’s called – Brian. Will Brian grant Cinders her burning wish? Cinders wants to go the glamorous ball at the King’s palace. OK, she hasn’t got a dress, or a carriage, or a footman. Brian says: no problem! But Brian is NOT very reliable, and Cinders is NOT very good at magic…
- A wonderfully fresh, funny and fabulous take on Cinderella
- Perfect for young readers who loved the Frozen and Shrek films
- By the million-copy bestselling author of I Heart New York
- Heaps of irresistible pictures by rising star Pippa Curnick
- For fans of The Worst Witch, Amelia Fang and The Truth Pixie
This product has not been reviewed yet.