Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Pollution and mining for resources have hurt our planet badly. Non-renewable resources will one day run out. We’re also running out of places to put our rubbish. The question is: then what? But all is not lost. We also have alternative energy sources such as solar, wind and geothermal energy. We can recycle rubbish, and limit our waste. And there are things you can do to help…
- Part of a topical series that explores how humans affect Earth
- Focuses on the effects of pollution and fossil fuel consumption
- Shows the problems with mining, garbage and habitat destruction
- Explores renewable energy, recycling and other positive choices
- Explains simple ways in which children can make a difference
- Includes critical thinking questions, a glossary and detailed timeline
This product has not been reviewed yet.