Buy this and your school gets $2.35 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
A true story from Raina Telgemeier, the #1 New York Times bestselling, multiple award-winning author of Smile, Sisters, Drama, and Ghosts!
Raina wakes up one night with a terrible upset stomach. Her mom has one, too, so it’s probably just a bug. Raina eventually returns to school, where she’s dealing with the usual highs and lows: friends, not-friends, and classmates who think the school year is just one long gross-out session. It soon becomes clear that Raina’s tummy trouble isn’t going away… and it coincides with her worries about food, school, and changing friendships. What’s going on?
Raina Telgemeier once again brings us a thoughtful, charming, and funny true story about growing up and gathering the courage to face – and conquer – her fears.
104 in ROW Teen September 2021
September 5th, 2019
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.6; Middle years; 1.0 points
Add a review
Customers also bought
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Walk Into Danger
- EDGE: Slipstream Non-Fiction Level 1: World's Fastest
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: Future Tense
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: The Deciders
- Rainbow Magic Rainbow Fairies: Heather the Violet Fairy
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before
Reading Ladder Level 2: Big Red Balloon
- Bear Moves
- The Koala Who Could
- Scholastic Classics: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
- Nat Enough
- The White Giraffe #1: The White Giraffe
- Pirates Are Coming!
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth