Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Macca the Alpaca is the alpaca-llama mashup of the year! Perfect for fans of Oi, Frog! and You Can’t Take an Elephant on the Bus.
Macca is an alpaca. He loves splashing in puddles, and he gives the very best cuddles.
Harmer is a llama. He’s tall, strong and woolly, but he’s also a BIG BULLY .
When a friendly alpaca comes face-to-face with a meanie llama, he soon realises that LLAMA DRAMA lies ahead. But, who knows, perhaps the differences that separate the two will be exactly what brings them together in the end.
A heartwarming story of friendship, acceptance and the value of being yourself.
January 3rd, 2019
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.3; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Marie Clay: Running Records for Classroom Teachers
- Wanted! Ralfy Rabbit, Book Burglar
- Classroom Reward Stickers x 100
- Pr1me Professional Learning: Mathematical Problem Solving - The Bar Model Method
- National Curriculum Times Tables: Teacher's Book Ages 9-11
A Dog's Tale: Life Lessons for a Pup
- Close Reading: Fiction Teacher's Book Ages 9+
- Playground Chalk (20 Pieces)
- Each Peach Pear Plum
There's a Monster in Your Book
- Willbee the Bumblebee
- Discover the Vikings: Warriors, Exploration and Trade
- National Curriculum Times Tables: Practice Book for Ages 5-7
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
- Mixed: A World of Colour
There's a Bear on My Chair
The Magic Paintbrush
- Girls Can Do Anything
The Day War Came
- The Pea and the Princess
- Bringing the Rain to Kapiti Plain
- National Curriculum Times Tables: Practice Book for Ages 9-11