Buy this and your school gets $2.32 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Read it! Sing it! Act it! Imagine it! Top author Julia Donaldson brings the war to life in this thrilling classrom play. Manchester, 1939. World War Two has started, and the Chivers kids are being sent away to the countryside. But it’s not much fun, so they’re delighted when it looks as if the Germans aren’t going to invade after all. Soon the children get to come home again, and life goes back to normal. Well, except for the gas masks and ration books, of course. But then the air-raid siren goes off, and this time it’s scarily real…
- A history play by the best-loved author of The Gruffalo
- Explores KS2 history/literacy topics in a creative way
- Lots of parts – ideal for use with large or small groups
- Appealing colour pictures and handy notes on staging
Running time: approximately 45 minutes.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The 117-Storey Treehouse
- Scholastic English Skills: Comprehension Workbook (Year 3)
The Magic Paintbrush
- Scratch It! Original
The Day the Crayons Came Home
Betsey Biggalow #3: Betsey Biggalow the Detective
- The Day the Crayons Quit