Buy this and your school gets $2.32 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Roald Dahl’s much-loved story, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, about how Charlie Bucket wins a ticket to visit Willy Wonka’s amazing chocolate factory is turned into a play for children to act. With tips about scenery, props and lighting, the play is easy to stage and there are lots of parts for everyone.
Roald Dahl, the best-loved of children’s writers, died in 1990 but his books continue to be bestsellers.
Richard George was an elementary school teacher in New York when he wrote this stage adaptation of Roald Dahl’s bestselling story – and Roald Dahl himself recommended that it should be published.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- I Don't Like Poetry
- Pie Corbett's Storyteller: The Gingerbread Man and Other Stories for 4-7 Year Olds
- Little Bits of Sky
Word of Mouse
Mudpuddle Farm: Cock-A-Doodle-Doo!
From Hereabout Hill
- Scholastic Classics: Oliver Twist
- Talking Turkeys
The Fastest Boy in the World
- Man on the Moon
Horrid Henry: Horrid Henry
- The Amazing Story of Adolphus Tips
- Scholastic Classics: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
- My Story: D-Day
- Why the Whales Came
- Barrington Stoke Big Top Mysteries: The Case of the Vanishing Granny
- Scholastic Classics: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Don't Call Me Grumpycorn
- James and the Giant Peach
My Many Coloured Days
- Goodnight Mister Tom
- Ninja Kid: From Nerd to Ninja
Horrible Histories: Smashing Saxons
- The Goldfish Boy
- The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark
- The Day the Crayons Quit
- Llama Glamarama
The Firework-Maker's Daughter
The Accidental Wizard: The Accidental Wizard
Izzy Gizmo and the Invention Convention