Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The Blues, Reds and Yellows lived in harmony. Reds were the loudest, Yellows the brightest and Blues were the coolest. However when one of the colours proclaims they are the best, discord breaks out and eventually the colours decide to live in different parts of the city. Then one day a Yellow befriends a Blue and they become inseparable, discovering a world of different possibilities and colours.
From the brilliantly talented Arree Chung comes a sweet tale of difference and acceptance. Mixed is a charming and timely story with characterful illustrations and humour.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesThe Arrival x 6
- PM Blue: The Treasure Island (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 11
4booksPebble Plus: Celebrating Differences Pack x 4
4booksThe Land and the People Pack x 4
- Beautiful Bananas
The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #2: The Truth About Stacey
Lost and Found
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: The Gingerbread Man
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #1: Kristy's Great Idea
- The Same Inside: Poems about Empathy and Friendship
- The Princess and the Suffragette
- Happy in Our Skin
- Barrington Stoke School Spelling Dictionary
Pig the Pug
6copiesLeon and the Place Between x 6
- Cops and Robbers
- Great Scots: A Very Peculiar History