This product is not for sale in United States.
GCSE Grades 9-1 Study Guides: A Christmas Carol AQA English Literature
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
New combined revision and practice books for A Christmas Carol to get students achieve top marks in their GCSE English Literature essays.
Introducing our brand new series of study guides written specifically for the AQA closed book GCSE English Literature exam. Created from scratch for the new 9-1 GCSE specifications, each guide covers everything students need to know!Key features of A Christmas Carol AQA English Literature Study Guide:
- Combines both revision and practice, so no need to buy two separate books!
- Strong focus on the chronology of each text to help students really get to know their way round their set text. Remember, the exam is closed book!
- Targeted revision and practice with lots of exam-style questions throughout
- Specific tips on how to excel in their AQA exam.
Each text guide is based on our ‘active’ approach to revision – giving students lots of tips and tricks to help the knowledge (and those tricky quotations!) sink in. These world class revision techniques include:
- Snap it! Read it, snap it on your phone, revise it…helps you retain key facts
- Nail it! Authoritative essential tips and guidance to help you understand what’s required in the AQA exam
- Do it! Short activities to consolidate your knowledge and understanding of the text
- Stretch it! Support for the really tough stuff that will get you higher grades
- Define it! Definitions of unfamiliar language in the text and important subject terminology
- Students can use the free, personalised digital revision planner and get stuck into the quick tests to check their understanding
- Download our free revision cards which students can save to their phone to help them revise on the go
- Take quick-fire tests to check understanding.
This product has not been reviewed yet.