The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #5: Dawn and the Impossible Three
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Now a major Netflix series!Kristy, Mary Anne, Claudia, and Stacey are best friends and founding members of The Babysitters Club. Whatever comes up – cranky toddlers, huge dogs, scary neighbors, prank calls – you can count on them to save the day. Babysitting isn’t always easy though, and neither is dealing with strict parents, new families, fashion emergencies, and mysterious secrets. But no matter what, the BSC have what they need most: friendship.
BOOKS IN THE SERIES
- Kristy’s Great Idea (book 1)
- Truth About Stacey (book 2)
- Mary Anne Saves the Day (book 3)
- Claudia and Mean Janine (book 4)
- Dawn and the Impossible Three (book 5)
- Kristy’s Big Day (book 6)
The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel (book 5)
July 2nd, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.7; Middle years; 1.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #2: The Truth About Stacey
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Fox on a Box
- Birthday Boy
- Usborne First Reading: Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Accidental Prime Minister Returns
- Rainbow Magic Rainbow Fairies: Heather the Violet Fairy
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
Alex Rider #5: Scorpia
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Toad Makes a Road
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Goose on the Loose
- How to Train Your Dragon #10: How to Seize a Dragon's Jewel
Alex Rider #4: Eagle Strike