This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Shortlisted for the Blue Peter Book Awards 2020. Join Effie Kostas as she fights to become Student Council President in her new school. With a campaign team of loveable misfits, she tackles the truly important subjects:
- gender imbalance,
- outdated school conventions…
- and good-looking boys stealing the last slice of chocolate cake at lunchtime.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Child I
How to Train Your Dragon #8: How to Break a Dragon's Heart
- Barrington Stoke Big Top Mysteries: The Case of the Vanishing Granny
- Jamie Johnson #1: The Kick Off (TV Edition)
- My Royal Story: Egyptian Princess
- How to Train Your Dragon #9: How to Steal a Dragon's Sword
- The Thing About Jellyfish
How to Train Your Dragon #5: How to Twist a Dragon's Tale
- Football Academy: Free Kick
- Football Academy: Captain Fantastic
- Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton
- Little Bits of Sky
- Football Academy: Boys United
- Football Academy: Striking Out
- Football Academy: Reading the Game
- Lightning Girl #4: Superpower Showdown
- The Great Hamster Massacre
A Pinch of Magic #2: A Sprinkle of Sorcery
Kenny Wright: Superhero
- The Day I Was Erased
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 6 Adventure Stories Pack x 3
- The Legends of Eerie-on-Sea #2: Gargantis
The Skylarks' War
The Middle of Nowhere