There's a Dragon in my Stocking! New
Buy this and your school gets $1.58 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Small dragon: big trouble! Eric and his dragon, Pan, have kind of got used to the chaos that happens when humans and mini-dragons live together. Pan’s not much bigger than a spring roll (though much cuter), and he’s just the right size for your Christmas stocking. Yet he whips up mountains of trouble! Now it’s Christmas Eve, and there’s a rustling in the chimney. Hurray! It’s Santa! Except – it’s not Santa. It’s Pan’s family, coming to stay. If one mini-dragon is a handful, several of them will be a nightmare. But can the dragons save the day when disaster strikes?
- A hilarious Christmas caper from a favourite series
- By the author of There’s a Dragon in My Dinner!
- Accessible illustrated text for newly confident readers
- The perfect choice to slip into a Christmas stocking!
This product has not been reviewed yet.