Dinosaurs and Dinner-Ladies
Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
In the dining halls of long ago, when dinosaurs sat down to dine, how did the prehistoric dinner-ladies keep them all in line? If you want to know – or if you like to chuckle – get your mitts on these super-silly poems! What’s the real reason the dinosaurs died out? What will happen when Class 2M meet a lion? And why is a poem like a hamster? The answers to all these daft questions are inside…
- A witty collection of poems by rising star John Dougherty
- Illustrated comic verses about school, family and poetry
- John is the author of the Stinkbomb and Ketchup Face books
- His other books include the acclaimed Zeus on the Loose
This product has not been reviewed yet.