This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Utterly heartwarming! A seasonal classic brought up to date by two giants of kids’ fiction. Can a school play of A Christmas Carol help Harry’s dad to find the spirit of Christmas? Harry Gruber is feeling pretty nervous – and not just because he’s Scrooge in his school’s Christmas play. What’s really got him worried is that his very busy father is coming to watch the performance. Harry’s pretty sure Dad won’t even stay till the curtain goes up. He’ll have to shoot off to take care of business – like always. Will the play’s message of Christmas cheer reach his father’s distracted heart?
- A moving new take on Charles Dickens’ festive classic
- Written by Michael Rosen, with pictures by Tony Ross
- A heartwarming tale of family and the power of love
- Frames the original narrative with a new modern one
October 5th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 176 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.