Buy this and your school gets $60.81 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
So inspiring: the classic tale of a cold-hearted little toy rabbit who finally learns how to love. Beautiful, touch-your-soul storytelling by the author of The Tale of Despereaux. Edward Tulane is a toy rabbit who loves only himself and no one else; not even the little girl who adores him. Until, one day, he is lost… Falling overboard on a voyage from New York to London, Edward is forced to make a dangerous journey. Along the way, will he finally learn what it means to give and receive love?
- Winner of the Boston Globe-Horn Book Award
- An epic and magical story of love, losing and finding
- Kate DiCamillo has twice won the coveted Newbery Medal
- Her bestselling books include The Tale of Despereaux
Supplied as a pack of 30 copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Boy in the Dress
30copiesCharlotte's Web x 30
30copiesGirl Who Stole an Elephant x30
- The Dragon in the Library
Magic Faraway Tree: The Magic Faraway Tree
- The Nothing to See Here Hotel #1: The Nothing to See Here Hotel
The Nowhere Emporium
- Scholastic Classics: The Secret Garden
- Kid Normal #1: Kid Normal
- Can You See Me?
- Read & Respond: George's Marvellous Medicine
The Graveyard Book
30copiesThe Boy in the Tower x30
- Read & Respond: The Iron Man
- Read & Respond: Danny the Champion of the World
- Read & Respond: Goodnight Mister Tom
- Read & Respond: The Wind in the Willows
30copiesThe Iron Man x 30
- Read & Respond: Flat Stanley
- Read & Respond: Owl Babies
30copiesStig of the Dump x 30
- Read & Respond: The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
- Read & Respond: Stig of the Dump
- Read & Respond: The Secret Garden
- Read & Respond: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
30copiesCharlie and the Chocolate Factory x 30
- Read & Respond: Charlotte's Web
30copiesGeorge's Marvellous Medicine x 30