The Fairy Detective Agency #3: The Rollercoaster Case
Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Think all detectives look like Sherlock Holmes, with a weird hat and a magnifying glass? Nope! The detectives in this story are a little girl called Emily, a ginger cat and a winged boy fairy called Buster. They don’t deal with the usual fraud, thefts and muggings. They investigate naughty broomsticks, and cats shrunk to the size of a matchbox, and fairies that steal people’s luck. And in this complicated case they must find a missing giant (harder than it sounds), and solve a seaside murder mystery. Just for starters…
- A detective story brimming with mystery and magic
- Written by Sally Gardner, author of I Coriander
- Sally has won the Carnegie Medal and Smarties Prize
- Innovative, wacky fun to delight confident readers
“Young readers looking for silly magical adventures will find much to love.” Booklist
“Brims with quirky charm reminiscent of Eva Ibbotson, Joan Aiken and early JK Rowling.” The Times
5572 in Rewards Catalogue 2017/18
The Fairy Detective Agency (book 3)
July 7th, 2016
AR book level: 4.8; Middle years; 4.0 points
- 224 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.