Sparklers: Has Anyone Seen My Chook?
Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Do you love learning about other cultures? Then you’ll adore this Sparklers series of exciting stories. It sweeps you away to Asia and the Pacific region, showing you what life is like in different places there. In this story, Hazel is late for school because she can’t find her pet chook. Loki, the chicken boy, can’t help her – and neither can Hazel’s grandparents. The day is turning into a complete disaster. And all the while, the sea is slowly flooding her island home…
- An engaging full-colour contemporary story set on a Pacific island
- Helps young readers explore and understand another culture
- Encourages children to draw comparisons with their own lives
- A fun read which builds literacy and cross-cultural awareness
5624 in Rewards Catalogue 2017/18
May 4th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.