Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A funny novel about the not-so-funny subject of cancer – and it even has Harry Hill in it! (Tee hee! Blub blub! Tee hee! Blub!) Philip is twelve, and his life is pretty good. He gets on with his mum and gets by pretty well at school. But Philip’s happy-go-lucky life gets bent all out of shape when Mum gets breast cancer. Aaarrgh. It’s bad enough that she’s really ill. But could she not have got a less embarrassing kind of cancer; toe cancer, maybe, or ear cancer? Philip needs urgent advice, and he knows just who to ask: his hero, the famous comedian Harry Hill…
- A hilarious take on the unfunny subject of cancer
- Gives a human face to the topic of serious illness
- A moving story, partly told in letters to Harry Hill
- “Packed to the rafters with humour” – Bookbag
5646 in Rewards Catalogue 2017/18
May 5th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.1; Middle years plus; 6.0 points
- 240 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.