Buy this and your school gets $9.66 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Half the man. Twice the lawyer. Theo won’t stop until justice is served. Cracking legal thrillers by John Grisham, the legendary master of the genre. Theodore Boone has spent more time in the courtroom than pretty much anywhere else – and not because he’s in trouble. He might only be thirteen, but he knows everything and more about criminal law. But when does knowing a lot turn into knowing too much? When Theo wraps up a notorious local murder, his dream of becoming a lawyer suddenly comes true. But every case drags him into deadly danger. Theo has only one weapon to fight with: the truth.
- Brilliant legal thrillers by master writer John Grisham
- John is the author of The Firm and The Pelican Brief
- The Theodore Boone series is his first foray into YA fiction
- Every bit as fast-paced and exciting as his adult blockbusters
“Not since Nancy Drew has a nosy, crime-obsessed kid been so hard to resist.” New York Times